The MIRAMONTI is more then an outstanding boutique hotel. It’s a true testamont of a love story. The couple Carmen and Klaus Alber realized their shared vision of opening a hotel at one of the most beautiful spots in the Alps.
“Carmen loves the extraordinary, the sensuality and to pay attention to the details. Klaus loves the power of nature, the changing of the seasons and the value of peaceful resistance. Together we create a retreat that satisfies all desires. An alpine hideaway, that bewitches immediately. Far away from everyday life. Very close to nature.”
Far away from everyday life and close to the roots of nature. The MIRAMONTI Boutique Hotel overlooks Meran on the sunny plateau of the Tschöggelberg mountain. Right in the neighborhood of the Haflinger Stud Farm Sulfner and the romantic church of St. Kathrein on the edge of a 30-hectare forest estate. Here – in this idyll on 1,230 meters above sea level – you will find a kingdom of peace. An oasis of natural beauty. A haven of relaxation. And all with the spectacular view over the Etsch Valley and the Vigiljoch.
Nestled in the pristine nature of these stunning mountains, the elegant MIRAMONTI is a unique gem on the edge of the forest. A special kind of retreat. Up to twelve hours of sunlight a day spoil the terraces, spas and rooms of this hideaway. With the population of 700 people Hafling is a tip for globetrotters and nature lovers. Just a short drive from Meran away you will find the combination of luxury and naturalness, life and joy, happiness and satisfaction.
Five Must Do’s at Miramonti Hotel
1. Go on a road trip with the beautiful old-timer ALFA ROMEO Giulia 1977
2. Go hiking or mountain biking to one of the astonishing mountain lakes
3. Go paragliding and admire the mountains from above
4. Do some wine tasting – because life is too short to waste it with bad wine
5. Don’t forget your ski equipment in case you come here in winter – Meran 2000 is a wonderfully large ski area for all the snow heroes and winter adventurers.
Address: Miramonti Boutique Hotel, St. Kathreinstraße 14, I-39010 Hafling/Avelengo, South Tyrol
Tel: +39 (0)473 279335